All products supplied are to be used for the purpose and in the manner for which they were designed. Our mattresses and toppers are designed for domestic use only. Use for a commercial purpose or resale will invalidate the warranty.
No responsibility will be accepted for damage caused by cleaning if the care and maintenance instructions have not been followed.
Please check all items when they are delivered. any damages or faults should be notiﬁed to us using the online customer portal within 24 hours or receiving your order.
Amending or cancelling your order within 14 days. - We want you to be completely satisﬁed with your purchase, Delight sleep follows the Distance Selling Regulations and we allow all our customers 14 days to make sure they have purchased the right item.
We will offer a refund. exchange or replacement if you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of receiving your order. The following criteria must apply to qualify;
· The item(s) should be in original packaging (we cannot accept returns once opened).
· The item(s) should be unused and undamaged (we cannot accept returns if you have used or damaged the items).
· The item(s) should be kept safe and water tight to prevent damage whilst in your possession.
If your order meets these criteria please follow the returns instructions below;
Returns instructions (Please follow these instructions carefully, they must be followed for your return to be processed)
· Login to your online customer account and make a return request for the order in question.
· We will process your return request and email you your RMA Number.
· Note your order number / RMA number clearly and attach on the item(s).
· Please send your good(s) back using a recorded / registered delivery service, you should obtain proof of shipping for your own peace of mind and security. (we do not offer a collection service, goods are to be sent at your own expense and method)
· All goods remain the responsibility of the buyer until signed for at our returns depot, losses or damages whilst in transit is the customers liability.
Items sent back to us without our prior acceptance and without a returns label will not be accepted and the item will not be registered at our depot and no refund will be made.
Made to Order / Custom Products - All of our mattresses and toppers are made to the customers specific size, depth and finish requirements. As per the distance selling regulations we are not able to offer a refund unless the item is faulty/damaged.
Due to the manufacturing process and that all items are made by hand, products with the same specification will not be identical, slight variations in colour, feel, weight and size may occur and does not constitute a fault.
Cancelling your order AFTER 14 days - Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns after 14 days of the date of delivery.
Exceptions to this policy
· If the product is found to be faulty [normal wear and tear is not classed as a fault. Any variation in colour is not classed as a fault, colours can be seen differently on various pc monitors and lighting many other variables can alter colour depiction.
· if an item is sent back to us as faulty and no fault is found or the fault is due to misuse the item may be sent back and the cost of delivery will be payable by the customer.
Refunds which are approved will be completed within 14 working days of receiving the products back at our returns warehouse.
Cancellations by Delightsleep
We reserve the right not to accept an order if:
· we do not have adequate resources to complete the order
· we are unable to ship the item to your location
· if a product was incorrectly priced or described on our web site
· if your payment method was declined or not authorised
· if you have not conformed to our terms and conditions of sale
While every effort will be made to complete your order as per our terms of sale, we will not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may result from a cancellation or any delay in delivery howsoever caused.
THESE TERMS CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
if you have any doubts about your statutory rights please contact your local Trading Standards department or Citizens Adv